Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dine In at Jatujak Restaurant

My best friend celebrated his 31st birthday and he wanted to hang out. He asked me if I have an appointment on the weekend so I can join him.  I am free on that day! He will treat me as he celebrates his birthday. He asked me where to go and what to eat. I told him that it’s up to him where he wants to dine in and he looks for a restaurant.

He preferred to eat a Thai Food, but I have no idea about it so what he did was he browse on the internet and there you go! He found Jatujak –a Thai restaurant located in SM North.

JATUJAK is pronounced as cha-tu-chak, this is a Thai restaurant which located at the 4th Level of SM North EDSA the Block. Jatujak is the largest weekend market not only in Bangkok, but in the world –is also a place for bargain hunters and Thai food lovers.
Pho Pia 
Fried spring rolls with glass noodles, minced pork and mushroom 135.00
Yam Som O 
Pomelo and prawn salad, 210.00
Thai Green iced-tea
Thai Green iced-tea
 Kao Pad Goong 
Fried rice with shrimps 165.00
 Chicken Pad Thai
Chicken Pad Thai

We went to the restaurant on the weekend. I am thrilled because I never tried Thai food before. The restaurant is small and simple; however it has a bit modern showcasing a Thai display on its main counter.

There are many choices in the menu, but we ordered Chicken Pad Thai, Kao Pad Goong, Pho Pia, Yam Som O, and Thai Green iced-tea.

Our tummy is full when we get out in the restaurant. The food is good and we both love the Yam Som O (Pomelo and prawn salad) and the green iced-tea. 

Thank you for dropping by,

Marco

13 comments:

  1. Ang mahal naman ng Fried rice nila... Hope you like Thai food too...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It just a simple place. But, yeah, its nice! :D

      Delete
  3. A always find Thai food looks weird. Although I liked some Thai food, i know that it won't be a fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping...yeah, it looks weird but some are taste good. :)

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to him! I could go for some spring rolls right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled onto your blog and I'm glad I did! I'll be heading to the Philippines in less than a month, and I'll be digging through your posts for interesting things to do.

    I must admit, this post made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Geo!

      Enjoy your stay here in the Philippines! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...