Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Derek Ramsey answers about the cancer rumors

Photo from pinoycelebrities

Derek cleared about the rumors that he has been diagnosed with cancer.

Derek said in an interview with ABS-CBN’s “SNN” on Friday, “No, I'm fine. It's actually the fist time I've heard that. No, I don't have cancer. I hope not.”  

He also added, “My knees, yun yung masakit sa'kin. They feel healthy and nanalo kami sa last tournament sa Davao.”

During the Holy Week, Derek was rushed to the hospital because he was attacked by jellyfish in La Union. He was suspected that because of what happen in La Union, this might have been misinterpreted as being diagnosed with cancer.

Because of this rumors; “Yeah, marami yung maliliit so whole body is covered. Baka doon din nanggaling yung cancer,” Derek joked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...