Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Scrumptious Donuts and Yogurt of J.Co

According to their website, J.CO was first opened in Indonesia on the 26th day of June, 2005. They offer numerous flavours of their donuts and beverages to the customers just like they’ve never tasted before. They only uses the best ingredients such as; Belgian Chocolates, Californian Almonds, Japanese Matcha Green Tea and Italian Roasted Coffee, from all over the world. 


 Anyway, I got new friends here in blogosphere. Two weeks ago, they invited me to a meet-up. I am excited because after a year I will meet a fellow bloggers again and I think they’re fun to be with.

During the meet-up, I am shy because I didn’t know how to make a conversation to them and it was our first meeting. I know how they look because I saw their photos online but they’re great in person. Or I must say, pretty? Hehehe!
We went to J.Co Donuts and Coffee; they ordered Frozen Yogurt and mini unique flavour donuts.  We chatted and took pictures. We stayed  for an hour.

Unique name of their donuts; why nut, choco nuttzy, oreology, monapizza, forest glam, snow white, and berry spears (please refer to the photos below.)

photo credit from Zaizi
The yogurt with fruit is good and healthy. The mouthwatering donuts is tasty. It was fun meeting fellow bloggers especially if they became my friends. Nice meeting you, guys!

Location:
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Shanghai
Branches:
  • SM Megamall
  • SM Mall of Asia
Soon to open:
  • Green Belt 3
  • Trinoma
  • Alabang Town Center
  • SM Fairview
  • Eastwood Mall

8 comments:

  1. First off, you made me hungry I hate you! lolz

    and where are the pics of the great looking bloggers together with the pic of this great looking blogger? (yay bola!)

    I want to see a proof that you did not eat all those donuts alone ha ha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops! Sorry! Haha! Oh, I don't have one. I only took photos of the foods not them. Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. wala pa ako na-meet na fellow bloggers din. sabagay 3 months p lang ako na nag blog. hehehehe.

    masarap talaga J.Co. sikat din sila sa Malaysia... well, at least dun sa mga ende nagda-diet ah. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diet ka ba, Lawrence? Wag ka na mag diet. Sarap kaya kumain! Hehehe

      Delete
  3. Hey nong, is this the same as my favorite "Tutti-frutti?" Yoghurt is healthy. I usually top it with nuts. Good morning! Twice or three times a week na lang ako mag blogwalking. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, Nong! Yes! Yoghurt is healthy. Tara! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Marco! Didn't know it offers beverages too.. I had a recent encounter with the donuts. Today in exact. Very yummy donuts! want to try their beverages but it would be too exaggerated if it will be given as a "pasalubong." All the way to Davao pa... waaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...