Monday, June 16, 2014

Punta Malimono Beach


During Holy Week, I visited my hometown to spend my holiday vacation. It was two years ago not seeing my mother, friends, relatives, and high school friend. That was unplanned because I was running out of time, but someone pushes me to grab the opportunity.


Since, the group does not have a plan for summer getaway so I’ve decided to visit my hometown.

Before the Easter Sunday, my childhood friends gathered and planned to have our get-together outing. We went to Malimono Beach –this is a well-known beach in our province.

Background

The beach is about thirty minutes away from our place. It has lodge which cost 150-200 pesos for the whole day. It has river which makes the sea water cold. There are also rocks on the other side of the beach. You can bring your snorkelling gear for you to explorer the undersea. The sand is black and some part of the beach is pebbles. The beach is located at Malimono, Surigao Del Norte.

You can play volleyball or any activities you want.

You can bring your food because there are no establishment around the area.  

We stayed at the beach until six in the evening and I am glad that I was able to capture the stunningly beautiful sunset.

Getting there

From Surigao City terminal, take a jeep going to Malimono and about one and half an hour drive from the city. Ask the driver or the conductor that you are going to Malimono Beach. The fare is 50 pesos.

More photos here...

Happy travelling!
Marco

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...