Friday, May 1, 2015

LeFern Hotel: Affordable Hotel in Baguio City

During holiday season, I had a quick visit in the summer capital of the Philipines, Baguio City! I know it's not easy to find a place during peak season because all hotels and Inns are fully booked. But, I still go and seeking a room for a night is not really easy. After an hour, I finally found a place to stay and it's in the heart of Baguio City.

First photo is from LeFern's facebook page.

LeFern Hotel is located near SM Baguio. It is one minute to Session Road where you can find the Cathedral and restaurants. It is a residential place converted to become a homey hotel. Enjoy and experience their room in a colorful setting. The room is clean especially in the bathroom. It has hot and cold shower, cable TV in all rooms, and a wifi in public places. The staff is very nice and approachable.

On the second floor is the 181 Resto Bar where they also serve quality drinks and food. I got FREE breakfast during my stay. And, there's a convenient store on the ground floor with limited roadside parking.

Indeed, its affordable hotel and a cozy place to stay!

The Pink Room

my Free breakfast during my stay in LeFern
181 Resto Bar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...