Monday, April 13, 2015

Big B Burgers (Location, Prices, and How to get there)

Looking for a burger around Maginhawa Street?  Well, I found another burger upon strolling in the area. I got curious about the Big B signage in one of the establishments in the street. What’s in it? So, I’ve checked in and just filled in line to order. I got Big B quarter pounder burger; it’s actually a beef-bacon patty. 

The place looks clean in black and white color on the wall. The signage and the quotes written on the wall are so witty which makes the resto different from the other that I’ve visited.

Location:
44B Magiting St. Teacher's Village, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101 Metro Manila
(Near Ministop Maginhawa Street)
0917 594 1260

Burger Price:
Quarter Pounder 99php - 119php
Half Pounder 189php - 229php
One Pounder 299php - 349php

How to get there:
From South, ride a bus going to SM Fairview/Tungko, drop off at Philcoa, then ride a tricycle and tell the driver that you are going to Big B burger. It is near Ministop Maginhawa Street.

From North, one can ride a jeep from SM North terminal going to UP Campus, drop off at Philcoa, then ride a tricycle and tell the driver that you are going to Big B burger. It is near Ministop Maginhawa Street.

Photos below…







I immediately grab the knife and fork when the burger is in my table. Actually, you can also use plastic gloves. I taste it and it’s delicious with fresh vegetables. I will come back here to try other patties.

One thing that I don’t like is that you will leave with smell like burger. Haha! Maybe, they could improve their exhaust. But, the staff is so cool and nice!

Happy eating!

Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...