Friday, February 17, 2012

Lonely Nights with Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne was born on September 27, 1984 in Belleville, Ontario, Canada - a Canadian singer-songwriter. She’s having an Asian Tour called Avril Lavigne - The Black Star Tour 2012 she’s going to perform in Japan, China, Philippines and Malaysia




Her first appearance was with Shania Twain at the age of 15. She signed two-album recording contract worth more than $2 million under Arista Records. At the age of 17, her debut album Let Go hits onto the music scene which made her as the youngest female soloist to reach No.1 in the UK that was certified four-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. 





Her song entitled “Complicated” hit the highest point in many countries around the world, as did the album Let Go.

Her second album Under My Skin was peak at No.1 on the US Billboard 200. The Best Damn Thing was Avril Lavigne’s third album became No.1 album in the UK Albums Chart and it was featured in the US Billboard Hot 100 No.1 single, “Girlfriend”.

It was my privilege to watch a foreign artist performed in the country like Avril Lavigne, “I’m with you” and “Complicated” are one of the songs that I like to hear from Avril Lavigne’s concert.

Anyway, I’ve got my tickets from Close Up and I’ve watched the Avril Lavigne – The Black Star Tour 2012. I enjoyed listening her music live. Avril Lavigne was so cool!



After singing her remarkable songs like Sk8er Boi, I’m with you, My Happy Ending and more. People screaming like…. “WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!” But then, Lavigne’s granted her fans requested and she sang 3 songs before she said good bye to her fans.

I enjoyed the concert but…it’s a lonely nights with Avril Lavigne because I am just alone watching her performance live. The other-half was gone… that’s why! Sigh!

Okay, that’s it for now… bye!





5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...