Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bellini’s Italian Fast Food & Restaurant

Tartufo Funghi Con Prosciutto
Are you a food lover? Do you love to eat? Yes! Some people liked to explore where to eat food, experiment and restaurant that have good quality of food and the food that will satisfy the tastes. There are various restaurant offers exotic foods that you will love and will never forget.

I am into food tripping and seeing this photos in my memory box made me realized that I missed food tripping along with my food buddy. 


I didn’t know anything about Italian food, but Italian pasta and pizza. Poor boy! Well, glad that my buddy introduced me to the Bellini’s Italian Fast Food and Restaurant where I learned something about Italian food or even the name of the Italian food. I am such a loser! Lol! By the way, during that time I’m so excited to try the foods in the menu especially when I saw the cakes and pastries, but my stomach doesn't have the capacity to load plenty of foods. 

So, here are our orders…
Focaccia
Mixed Salami

Historically, salami was popular among Italian peasants because it can be stored at room temperature for periods of up to 10 years, supplementing a possibly meager or inconsistent supply of fresh meat. Varieties of salami are traditionally made in Italy, France, Hungary, Germany, Belgium and Spain.

However, focaccia bread is one of the most popular and ancient types of flat household machines available. Often baked with herbs, cheese and other ingredients are added to the dough, focaccia can be seen as one of the modern pizza predecessors. The name of this bread is taken from the Roman Phrase "panis focacius", which referred to the flat bread baked on fire load or under the ashes of the fire.

Bellini's Special Pizza
Orange Cake

I'm so love the Tartufo Funghi Con Prosciutto, it’s creamy! The special pizza is great, orange cake so yummy and you can also try Tiramisu al Limone that according to my friend, it's popular Italian dessert. Okay, I am so full that time! But wait, there's more, after eating all that the waiter gave me one shot of Italian wine. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, the places are so clean and the table arranged accordingly.

So, this is my unforgettable experience. How about you? Do you have any memorable experience in a restaurant?

9 comments:

  1. Looks good. If I see one of these I'll take my girlfriend. She loves Italian food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foods seems very yummy. Hope the Resto have an ambient atmosphere too. I'll check the nearest branch form where I live if any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Papaleng: Yeah! It's really yummy! You should try it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im Pleasent to be here and reading this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Italian dishes are the best. For me, Italians are the kings of fast food. Well, maybe that’s because most of my favorite dishes are a specialty of theirs.


    Joseph Carr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...